Local Association Benefits:
Southern Indiana REALTORS® Association Member Benefits Include:
- MLS Login Access
- Continuous Education/Training Offerings
- Access to Member Forms, Documents and Newsletters
- Community Events
- Promotional Offers and Discounts
Indiana REALTORS® Association:
Indiana REALTORS® Association benefits include:
- Special Offers and Promotions
- Advocacy Groups
- Legal Affairs Hotline
- Legal Library
National Association of REALTORS® Benefits:
As a member of the National Association of REALTORS® you have access to a wide array of benefits, business tools, real estate market data, educational opportunities, and discount programs designed to help you succeed in today's market.
- Personal Insurance options including the REALTORS® Insurance® Marketplace-private exchange just for members and access to public (government) exchanges, wellness programs and member-only discounts on auto, home and renter’s insurance.
- Electronics & Mobile Technology to help you stay current with the latest in tablet, laptop, PC, printer and smartphone technology all at REALTOR® exclusive pricing.
- Travel & Automotive discounts saving you time and money on the road with discounted pricing and special offers on the purchase or lease of select new vehicles or rentals.
- Financial Services & Risk Management programs allow you easily manage many aspects of your life.
- Office Supplies and Services, Technology Services, and Marketing Resources so that you can work smarter, soar higher, and go further.
- Transaction Management services keep you ahead of the curve for less.
- Educational Tools allow you to expand your knowledge and make yourself indispensable with discounts on select courses towards various certifications and designations.
- REALTOR Advocacy occurs through NAR’s Government Affairs division. The NAR Government Affairs division works to develop, advance, and implement the federal legislative objectives of the REALTOR® Association.
- NAR Real Estate Library is home to the world's largest real estate library. The NAR Library covers a myriad of topics related to commercial and residential real estate.
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR) is to provide NAR members access to a national database of valuable data on every property in the United States.
- Member Center access on www.realtor.com Find out more information about NAR's core benefits, as well as state and local REALTOR® association benefits, in the online Member Center. Just log in using your NRDS ID.